- London based professional makeup artist for special events, occasions (Hen party, Engagement party, for special wedding day, Halloween party makeup, Christmas party makeup, New Years’ Eve party makeup, Prom or Ball party, Commercial makeup, Vintage makeup and Editorial makeup, makeup service for TV, films, magazines.
- A makeover photo-shoot to create a stunning portfolio for your modelling, singing, or acting career.
- A group party makeup lessons, 2h regular makeup lessons or 2h bridal makeup lessons.
- High quality products used by Chanel, Dior, Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder and many more.
- I'm experienced Makeup Artist & Fashion Stylist trained at the prestigious Schools Of Makeup, Beauty, Styling & Fashion Design in London (by MINK, TRENDIMI, SMART MAJORITY, IBROWZ & CENTRE OF EXCELENCE).
- Fully insured by BABTAC.
- Makeup artist is also the author of the beauty e-book: "Less wrinkles by natural way".
Wedding trial consultation:
It usually takes 1-4 weeks before your wedding day.
The consultation is very important, to make sure, we will choose together the right make up for you. The make up in which you will feel confident and beautiful.
It includes testing for any sensitivity to the makeup products.
After trial make up I will take a few photos of you. That will give you opportunity to see, how your make up will look in photographs on your big day. The portraits I will e-mail to you.
Having a professional make up artist for your special day is a luxury that every women deserves.
It will also allow you to relax and enjoy your wedding day. The make up application takes approximately 1 hour. I use only high quality make up products.
I will travel either to your home or to your venue.
Wedding package prices:
Bridal makeup (£60)+ Bridal Trial makeup (£30) + Souvenir (free)
total price £90
Mother of bride/ bridesmaid - makeup (price per person)............£40
2 h Bridal makeup lesson (price per person)…………………..…..£40
The prices include the travel charge, the time spent,
the makeup & the hair products used.
All prices include VAT.
A non-refundable deposit of £30 (payable by check, card or preferably by PayPal) is required to secure your date.
This £30 is deducted from your final invoice which is payable by check, card, preferably by PayPal two weeks before the actual day, or by cash on the day.
“You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal”:
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order, click the "Pay Now" button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account."
All prices include 20 miles of travel from London. Journeys over 20 miles will be charged at 50p per mile. Any tolls or parking charges either in hotels, car parks or parking meters will be added to the makeup fee.